- The Faculty of Economics, Administrative and Social Sciences (FEASS) was founded in 1984.
- FEASS comprises five Academic Departments with an outstanding reputation for excellence in teaching and research.
- FEASS departments offer international and interdisciplinary degrees at undergraduate and postgraduate levels:
The Department of Economics offers B.A., M.A. and Ph.D. degrees The Department of History offers a graduate program leading to M.A. and Ph.D. degrees The Department of International Relations offers programs leading to B.A., M.A., M.I.A.P.P. and Ph.D. degrees The Department of Political Science offers B.A. and Ph.D. degrees The Department of PsychologyÂ offersÂ a B.A. degree program
- Our international M.A. Program
“Tilburg-Bilkent Dual Master’s Program”Â (with Tilburg University, the Netherlands)
- Our international B.A. Program
“Global and International Affairs (GIA)”Â jointÂ degree dual diploma program (with SUNY, Binghampton, USA)
- Our interdisciplinary M.A. Program
- At FEASS teaching is carried out through recourse to active learning methods and in collaboration with internationally renowned institutions of higher education.
FEASS professors have on nine occasions received Bilkent Distinguished Teaching Awards.
Please seeÂ Bilkent courses on the web for sample courses by FEASS professors.
- FEASS leads the field in Turkey and is recognized internationally for cutting edge research in the Social Sciences.
Please see a list of publications by FEASS professors.